NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: B&W Trailer Hitches – NFR Trip 2014 Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of B&W Trailer Hitches (“B&W”), The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and B&W’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
2. Timing: The Promotion begins on July 15, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 31, 2014 at 3:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). B&W’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit the website and complete and submit the online registration form including a valid phone number where you may be reached, and a valid email address. Once you fill out the registration form, in its entirety, and submit, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any potential winner is subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. B&W is responsible for the functionality of the website.
Limit: Each participant is eligible to receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different phone numbers, email addresses, identities, and registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. B&W is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Sweepstakes Drawing: B&W’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: B&W will randomly select one (1) potential NFR Trip Prize Winner (the “Prize Winner”) from all eligible entries on or around September 2, 2014.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY B&W, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER, HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. B&W WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF ENTRY IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Verification of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) (except where prohibited), which must be received by B&W within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize (if applicable). If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, B&W will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Alternate potential winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these official rules. Only five (5) alternate winners will be selected after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Sweepstakes Prize: The Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, Nevada consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Prize Winner and guest between the major airport nearest Prize Winner’s residence and Las Vegas, Nevada (airports determined by B&W in its sole discretion); (ii) three (3) days, three (3) nights hotel accommodations at the MGM Grand Hotel (1 room, double occupancy); (iii) four (4) Gold Buckle tickets to the Wranger National Finals Rodeo, valued at $250.00 each; and (iv) all taxes related to airfare and accommodations. The trip must be completed between December 3, 2014 and December 14, 2014, or Prize Winner forfeits the Prize in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize: $3,300.00.
Actual value of the Prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. If in the judgment of B&W air travel is not required due to Prize Winner's proximity to destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at B&W's sole and absolute discretion. Prize Winner will not receive the difference between actual value and ARV. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Trip subject to availability and blackout dates. Trip must be booked at least three (3) months prior to departure. Travel must be round- trip. B&W will determine airline, and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made by B&W in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by B&W’s airline carrier, as detailed in the passenger ticket contracts. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of the Prize Winner. Travel package does not include transportation to the location of air travel departure, gratuities, bar, and beverage charges or items of a personal nature. Prize Winner’s travel companion must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure. Travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Prize Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Prize Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for their own conduct while accepting the Prize and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations pertaining to use and enjoyment of the Prize. B&W will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the B&W’s sole discretion. B&W reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES IN THE SWEEPSTAKES: $3,300.00.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless B&W Custom Truck Beds, Inc., dba B&W Trailer Hitches, The Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to B&W’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: B&W reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond B&W’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by B&W in its sole discretion. In such event, B&W reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. B&W reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, B&W reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. B&W’s failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines ornetwork hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, B&W, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that, for any reason, more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules are deemed to be available and/or claimed, B&W reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court located in the State of Kansas; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and B&W in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.
14. Winners’ List: To receive a list of the winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: B&W Trailer Hitches, Attn: NFR Trip 2014 Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 1216 Hawaii Road, Humboldt, Kansas 66748 within sixty (60) days of expiration of the Promotion Period.
15. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to B&W Trailer Hitches, Attn: NFR Trip 2014 Sweepstakes Rules, 1216 Hawaii Road, Humboldt, Kansas 66748 prior to the end of the Promotion Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. B&W: B&W Custom Truck Beds, Inc., dba B&W Trailer Hitches, 1216 Hawaii Road, Humboldt, Kansas 66748.