- Find A Dealer
- Dealer Resources
Companion™ Flatbed 5th Wheel Hitch
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch, only smaller!
The same coupler used on the Companion is used with the Companion™ Flatbed, but with a short base. It's designed to be used with steel flatbeds. The Companion Flatbed is rated at 22,000 lbs and is able to sit in a 20"x20" well, up to 4" deep.
The Companion Flatbed utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system, which means you can easily remove the Companion Flatbed RV Hitch and use your truck for other things. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing.
Part Number: RVK3050
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball™ under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Product Weight: Base 50 lbs, Coupler 75 lbs
- Footprint 17.25" Wide x 18" Deep
22,000 LB. GTW
5,500 LB. VTW